POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gilles's solo exhibition in Vietnam : Re: Gilles's solo exhibition in Vietnam Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gilles's solo exhibition in Vietnam
From: Rene Bui
Date: 4 Feb 2007 16:55:01
Message: <web.45c6553429fcdf242de0936c0@news.povray.org>
> If i am not mistaken the last picture on
>
> http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/My-thuat/2007/01/3B9F2D51/
>
> has been previously unpublished.

You're right
This one is called "The Bathroom", I think it's a part of his work "The
Apartment".
There is another room image here that Gilles had titled as "The Boiler"
(boiler-room)
http://www.frenchcinema4d.com/hub.php?doc=image&image=2751

> But two of the links have somewhat longer texts - i wonder what's in
> there...

translating could be a little challenge for me since I lost my Vietnamese
(shame on me), so you can try this Google-like auto-translater only if you
are courageous!
http://vdict.com/?autotranslation