POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Glow effect problem : Re: Glow effect problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glow effect problem
From: Mike8
Date: 1 Feb 2007 20:30:00
Message: <web.45c2940b12efcd2e9c03588e0@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

    Thank you to everyone, you've been extremely helpful! I have just one
more question on this subject. The media glow effect that I created using
the code all of you provided works very well. The only thing wrong with it,
is that the brightness of the glow doesn't fade at the edge, it's just a
sharp, though translucent, edge. I hope that makes sense. How can I change
this? Again, thanks for all of your help!
Michael