POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: Moray acquired by POV-Ray; to be released as Open Source : Re: Announcement: Moray acquired by POV-Ray; to be released as Open Source Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: Moray acquired by POV-Ray; to be released as Open Source
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Feb 2007 07:10:01
Message: <web.45c1d8014a1d3fd8f1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"Marc" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:

> le message de news: 45c1c908$1@news.povray.org...
> > [Followups set to povray.general]

> > ---------------
> >
> That's a great new indeed!
> Thanks Lutz and Markus for your work.
> It must be somewhat heartbreaking to let go a child but let's hope he wil
> grow healthy :-)
>
> Marc

I too am pleased that Moray will continue to live and be developed. I join
Marc in thanking Lutz and Markus for their work. Moray has allowed me to
use Pov-Ray despite being challenged in the code-writing department.
Selfishly I wonder if there will still be a repository for Moray modals and
textures?

PS The fish were our pleasure :-)

Stephen