POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! : Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
5 May 2024 16:40:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
From: St
Date: 25 Jan 2007 16:00:01
Message: <web.45b918582adc5aebfc32b8750@news.povray.org>
"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote:
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> > "Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote in message

> > > Yeah me neither an English speaking person, what/who is TINA CheP????
> >
> >       I fear you may well soon see via Poser....  (My idea, My idea! *Raises
> > hand*)  ;)
> >
> >       I think this name will stay now. > Nice Lady character.  :o)
> >
> >        ~Steve~
>

> I was the first to see Her, he, he... )

   Lol, I think we *ALL* thought of that idea. But, you know, Tina Chep is a
new idea via TdeG (and will be a famous person now)that will hopefully
inspire the next generation of Povers. :o)

   I think it's time to move on and improve our standards - and Tina Chep is
one way to do it...

  "3D Povers are 3D Lovers too!" (tm) :o)))

> I mean I know the old joke... But somehow I have missed this abbreviation
> completely. I feel embarrassed, have to hide my red face for a while....

  Oh, don't feel embarrassed H, I did exactly the same! ;)

   ~Steve~