POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : how can i run povray on a dual-core? : Re: how can i run povray on a dual-core? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 02:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how can i run povray on a dual-core?
From: bagger
Date: 25 Jan 2007 05:00:00
Message: <web.45b87f2efdfbba3fbccc42a30@news.povray.org>
you all run on Linux. I own a pentium 4 dual core Acer and currently running
3.61 on XP. Using 3.7 renders slower then the 3.61 version.
- Does it make a difference in speed if I use the Windows version (on XP) or
if I run it on Linux ?
- How can I check on Windows XP if the second core is indeed used ?

thanx

Adrie