POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Napivo
Date: 23 Jan 2007 15:20:00
Message: <web.45b66cc8dc71f6c43cd9c0860@news.povray.org>
Hello Guys,

I am pretty new to all this although I know of povray for more than 10 years
and have followed the IRTC for about the same amount of time. I want to
offer you my help when you decide to implement a new IRTC. I am pretty
experienced in C++ and VB and know a little about web development and I
have the time to do this now.

If we want to write a new (read decent) upload and voting system that

whatever chat client you guys prefer and talk this trough.

I have a few suggestions of how this new system could work better and with

Only remember that rebuilding a system from scratch will take at least 3
months to work out the major problems.

public Email is Nap### [at] yahoofr

Koen Van Vlasselaer