POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Artifacts with media blobs and CSG boxes : Re: Artifacts with media blobs and CSG boxes Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Artifacts with media blobs and CSG boxes
From: FrogRay
Date: 21 Jan 2007 23:20:00
Message: <web.45b43a9352b6697e52677b7d0@news.povray.org>
"Christian Froeschlin" <chr### [at] chrfrde> wrote:
> Hello,

> Also, does anyone else have problems logging into the forums?
> I couldn't log in using Netscape 7.2, and after resorting to
> IE6 (*shudder*), I was prompted to login again after clicking
> "Preview" and lost the message text on the first attempt.

I haven't had a look at your POV problem yet, although blobs filled with
media sounds interesting - I've never tried that!

As for problems logging in...
I did have some problems once.  It was because I had set my browser to
accept cookies from povray.org but not news.povray.org.   If you can get in
using IE but not NetScape - this might be your problem.  Don't know about
the having to log in again when previewing message.  That sound's like
either a server glitch, timeout or connection problem.