POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
6 May 2024 07:06:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Hildur K
Date: 21 Jan 2007 19:25:00
Message: <web.45b40361dc71f6c4505d35150@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Something like to say the new topic the very first day of the round (as
> Steve says) would be a big step. Is it difficult? No it's a nonsense. Just
> to edit a page and upload it.
> Having to wait more than 20 days always to see the submitted works and to
> began the voting process... something is not working here, but not now,
> some years ago.
> That's one reason why the IRTC is going down, better said it's drowning, and
> if the ones who own it don't do anything about it, the only reason I can
> think of it's because they don't care.
> It's a shame to see what's happening.
> Hoping someone will react.
> Bye.
>
> Txemi Jendrix

again, and again until it becomes a regular habit and finally you drop yout
completely.

submitting about four or five years ago. In the beginning things were fine,

through the older messages in these forums we can probably find out exactly
when.

role as an administrator at this point, or the person in charge got tired

looks like, even though there may well be other explanations.

forum. So we are fumbling in total darkness, all we can ever do is guess,
which is not really helping.

It seems that the admins do sometimes make announcements and answer

concerns.
http://irtc.org/pipermail/irtc-l/

Hildur