POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:35:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 21 Jan 2007 10:05:00
Message: <web.45b37f97dc71f6c4d27726630@news.povray.org>
I am in complete agreement with the sentiments expressed by Hildur.
(Repeated below) By far the best outcome would be for the IRTC to continue
and be revitalized.  I would like to add my name to the list of persons
repeating an offer to help.  I fear, however, that it may be time for those
of us who feel this way to begin thinking about and discussing what we might
do as an alternative if our wishes regarding the IRTC do not come true.  Any
project that would pick up where the IRTC would leave off would need to get
off to a quick start lest the community available to support it begin to
dissipate.  Does ANYONE here know how to contact the IRTC Admins  for their
input?  The LAST thing that I would want to do is to undermine the IRTC by
with an alternative forum, but I do believe the time has come when we need
to do something more than just waiting around and hoping for the best.  I
look forward to hearing what others think about this.

Best Wishes to All,
Mike C.