POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No colors in editor window after crash : Re: No colors in editor window after crash Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No colors in editor window after crash
From: gerberc
Date: 21 Jan 2007 05:25:00
Message: <web.45b33e7421fc904315a9e0610@news.povray.org>
Thank you very much for the link to CCleaner. I did exactly as you said and
CCleaner fixed more than 250 broken registry entries. Unfortunately the
problem with the POV-Ray editor remained. So I assume the crash of the
editor corruped something that is not directly linked to POV-Ray.

Best regards, Christoph