POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 22:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: milco2006
Date: 20 Jan 2007 12:45:01
Message: <web.45b25461dc71f6c4af38a6540@news.povray.org>
Hey everyone,

I don't get why it is taking so long. Rather dissappointing as the
November-December round was the first time that I have submitted an entry
(despite being a bit of a rushed one!). However I agree with 'Hildur K.' as
I have followed it closely in previous rounds and learnt so much from it
that it has become an invaluable way to learn new stuff. Without it i am
not sure i would ever have got round to learning as much pov ray as i have,
certainly would be stuck for inspiration on what to draw next more often.

I am always in expectation of the next topic so i can get started with some
new ideas. And from now on i will certainly be entering whenever I can come
up with an image on time.

Totally agree that we should join forces. Any ideas how? I definatly feel
the same even as a fairly recent participant in the IRTC history.