POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No colors in editor window after crash : Re: No colors in editor window after crash Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No colors in editor window after crash
From: gerberc
Date: 20 Jan 2007 05:15:00
Message: <web.45b1eb5121fc90431af25ef20@news.povray.org>
Dear Chris

Thank you very much. I just sent you the registry trees by email. Hopefully
I got the right address. If not please tell me.

One more thing about the error: I can change the color scheme from black on
white to white on black and back but not to the custom color scheme. May be
that helps. Unfortunately I have no idea how the Windows registry works and
therefore I'm afraid to make changes ...

Best regards, Christoph