POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : RGB color Index : Re: RGB color Index Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:31:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RGB color Index
From: sitha
Date: 20 Jan 2007 02:05:00
Message: <web.45b1be1889205d6d4ac3566b0@news.povray.org>
> You can have a small, long box coloured by an apropriate gradient in a corner or
> along an edge of your image.
> Use some text objects to mark the reference points and units.
> Tick marks can be done using tiny box or cylinders.
> Try using the screen.inc to get the tools to help you place it correctly.
> There is a sample scene that show a possible use of that include.
>
> --
> Alain
> Stay out of my head, its a bad neighborhood.

Hi Alan,
I dont get your idea clearly. Please if you have any sample file give me.
The problem is, I put more than 1000 RGB color data in POV file. Is there a
way to automatically generate a long box which shows color and its
corresponding value. Pls give your suggestion as soon as possilble.

Thanks a lot........

I hope other people misunderstood my question. I am sorry if I made you all
in wrong direction.