POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No colors in editor window after crash : No colors in editor window after crash Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  No colors in editor window after crash
From: gerberc
Date: 19 Jan 2007 03:30:00
Message: <web.45b081013ec557a9d7185e40@news.povray.org>
I'm posting this in this group because I don't think it is a bug.

I had a crash of the editor when trying to change an inc file made with
PoseRay. The editore claimed "access violation in codemax.dll" and then
"access violation in ntdll.dll". I checked the PoseRay file with another
editor and something was messed up with it indeed.

After the crash restarted POV-Ray, had to fix a few things in the editor
preferences but was unable to reset my custom color scheme. I have selected
POV-Ray as language scope and I have selected the custom color scheme with
my colors. I'm running POV-Ray 3.6 on a WinXP home edition PC with SP2
installed. One more thing: if there is a syntax error, the line with the
error is still highlighted in yellow but all the rest is just black and
white. It doesn't show colored keywords, numbers, strings, etc. The render
engine and message window still work fine.

Any hints?

Best regards, Christoph