POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : news subscription with PAN on Gnome (SuSE Linex Ent. Desktop) : Re: news subscription with PAN on Gnome (SuSE Linex Ent. Desktop) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:33:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: news subscription with PAN on Gnome (SuSE Linex Ent. Desktop)
From: tom
Date: 18 Jan 2007 13:10:01
Message: <web.45afb699b859087abd87b6ec0@news.povray.org>
Thanks nomail, but you're assuming that I haven't tried that already. I went
to the newsreader's site first for information. I've connected to numerous
other news feeds without a hitch. While the pov news feed is the only one I
can't subscribe to, I suspected there was a setting/permission I had not
found described on the
pov site.
Dang. I mistyped Linux too.
I'll just use the newsreader for non-pov feeds, and bookmark the pov news
page in Firefox.
Thanks anyway