POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Human Figures? : Re: Human Figures? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Human Figures?
From: Iv Pal
Date: 16 Jan 2007 02:20:01
Message: <web.45ac7b71abc6b29e5fbd27e0@news.povray.org>
> It's nice to know that I'm not the only pov-person trying to create people
> 'by hand'.

 If you eager to create meshes in such a way , and you have tons of
Gygabytes and fast CPU :) on your workstation  just turn you r sight to the
3d sculptural tools such a ZBrush , MudBox and probably Hexagon. I think
there are another splendid tools, but ZBrush is of my choice , especially
for organic modelling and detailing. More importantly, there is a lot of
information ana tutors about work flow and features, see

Home - http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/home/home.php

http://206.145.80.239/zbc/index.php

http://www.zbrush.info/site/index.php/ZBrushInfo_Home

Don't be freigtened with the commercial version of ZBrush.  Google and
Rapidshare always can help you to find some free stuff, just search ;)