POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : of and relating to parse.cpp line 7822 & 7823 : Re: of and relating to parse.cpp line 7822 & 7823 Server Time
15 May 2024 10:05:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: of and relating to parse.cpp line 7822 & 7823
From: Charles C
Date: 12 Jan 2007 19:55:01
Message: <web.45a82d265eced4e89356f54f0@news.povray.org>
Thanks again Thorsten.  I was really wondering & meaning to ask what that
1000 was about.  Is the source I downloaded off the website the fixed or
unfixed version?  It's  been years since I've compiled anything but it
might be worth it for me to remind myself since I don't think I can
continue in a practical way on my current project without this fix.

Charles