POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : of and relating to parse.cpp line 7822 & 7823 : Re: of and relating to parse.cpp line 7822 & 7823 Server Time
15 May 2024 18:34:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: of and relating to parse.cpp line 7822 & 7823
From: Charles C
Date: 12 Jan 2007 18:35:01
Message: <web.45a819ea5eced4e89356f54f0@news.povray.org>
> None the less - if you think there is something incorrect you should
> make a complete report (to p.g.) with the usual minimal test scene,
> description of behaviour and versions where it occurs.  If it is
> confirmed post it again to p.bugreports.  This helps to keep all
> necessary information together.
>
> Since you seem to observe your problem in 3.7 beta as well you could
> also post it to p.beta-test.

Thanks Thorsten & Christoph.
I have to say, it looks like I was wrong about observing it in 3.7.  I
thought I'd seen it, but I was going back and forth between 3.6 and 3.7 and
I must've had 3.6 up then.  Before I went back to that other machine & found
this out, I did put together something of a "minimal" scene which
demonstrates the behavior, & it looks  even more like it's to do with
token_count.   I'll head over to general & post that.

Thanks,
Charles