POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scaling too small causes renders to crawl. : Re: Scaling too small causes renders to crawl. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scaling too small causes renders to crawl.
From: chaps
Date: 2 Jan 2007 03:15:01
Message: <web.459a13dabc7bf47542078c20@news.povray.org>
Well,

what you say sounds really strange. But it seems that you check your files
and setting many times.

So, for me, the cause for your problem cannot be related directly to Povray
rendering. Did you check your PC configuration, the processes running,
memory consumption, even priority setting?

Poor help, but I think that you should look in a new direction.

Pascal.