POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Includes - Standards : Re: POV-Ray Includes - Standards Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Includes - Standards
From: nemesis
Date: 19 Dec 2006 17:20:00
Message: <web.4588651b47def5caa5e127720@news.povray.org>
ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> comment may have come up. Instead of standardising units why not require
> a "small scale object" to fit in a centerd 1x1x1 pov-unit cube. Then any
> user can scale the object to fit in a scene.

Yes, i've come up with that earlier, i think in another thread.  It makes a
lot of sense to me and i feel glad that someone else also likes the idea.
:)

I've been busy these days, and since Christmas is close, i don't think i'll
have much time for these lengthy discussions.  How about saving it for
January? :)