POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SCC$ results announcement : Re: SCC$ results announcement Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SCC$ results announcement
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 15 Dec 2006 18:20:01
Message: <web.45832c73693fab43820eac890@news.povray.org>
> How about the comments from professional artists you were planning to
> have.  Did you have trouble finding people interested in reviewing the
> images or is there a different reason why this has been cancelled?

Rather mundane reason I'm afraid ... as it turned out I was rather busy
during the competition period, two overseas trips, organised/ran a
conference, arranging course material (one on using POVRay for scientific
visualisation), and other miscellaneous activities. In all it meant I
didn't get everything I wanted done for SCC4.

P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/