POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Round_Cylinder not working on Linux, but does on Windows. : Re: Round_Cylinder not working on Linux, but does on Windows. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Round_Cylinder not working on Linux, but does on Windows.
From: space cadet
Date: 14 Dec 2006 14:35:00
Message: <web.4581a6c8f0b8b2e8339b0050@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Chris. Thats a great idea, and I'll investigate as soon as I can.

If I am able to identify a particular line of code thats the culprit, I'm
still left with why that code would respond differently on the different
platforms.

Just in case this is relevant, on linux I'm running povray 3.6.1 (g++ 3.4.1)

on windows povray 3.6.1c.icl8.win32

Just wondering if that "c.icl8.win32" would include any mods or bug fixes
that might be pertinent to this issue.