POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Includes - Organisation : Re: POV-Ray Includes - Organisation Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Includes - Organisation
From: Charles C
Date: 12 Dec 2006 01:10:01
Message: <web.457e46ca6bf4081b9926319c0@news.povray.org>
First, thanks for all your thought & effort Chris.  Supposing this thing
gets off the ground it'll be in no small part thanks your efforts in
getting everybody together in discussing it.

"Chris B" <c_b### [at] btconnectcomnospam> wrote:
> foresee a smaller number of the larger packages, so it might be possible for
> those to be expanded into separate directories on the user's machine without
> hitting the 20 library path limit mentioned in the help (Charles indicated
> 25, is this OS dependant?). This could maybe permit naming conventions

If I'm not mistaken I'm reading this as a standard limit for all platforms:

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/56/

Where did you find 20?

Charles