POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Includes - Licensing : Re: POV-Ray Includes - Licensing Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Includes - Licensing
From: nemesis
Date: 10 Dec 2006 14:55:00
Message: <web.457c65db6ea74aa9662fe7250@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <c_b### [at] btconnectcomnospam> wrote:
> I'm not sure whether that means we've reached a concensus or whether
> everyones just hacked off with the discussion.

I'd vote for having a summary of the discussed licensing issues and options
for licenses and posting a poll about it in the povray website main page.
Like:

Read this thread [here] and choose a license for the povray include file
collection:
(a) - Creative Commons by attribution
(b) - LGPL
etc...

But then again, mindless vandals would make a lot of noise without
significantly contributing to the discussion...