POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Setting the aspect ratio : Re: Setting the aspect ratio Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Setting the aspect ratio
From: Ansgar
Date: 9 Dec 2006 20:30:00
Message: <web.457b627853a4c05e4752160e0@news.povray.org>
Gah, I'm such a doofus.

I tested your program, Warp, and then checked back with my own code to find
out what went wrong. Turns out that there is an #include between the camera
definition and its usage, and in that included file, the camera is
redefined. No wonder that my changes did not have any effect.
Sorry guys, that was incredibly stupid of me... but well, sometimes you
don't see the most obvious things.
Everything's just fine now.
My apologies for wasting your time, but thanks everyone for replying. :/