POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short Code Competition judging : Re: Short Code Competition judging Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short Code Competition judging
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 9 Dec 2006 07:30:01
Message: <web.457aab68bd90c42e820eac890@news.povray.org>
> As we're mostly giving 0 points to all but three entries,
> I'd say 5,4,3 is still a too wide range of weighs.

The fnal voting scheme is 3,2,1,1,1
That is, the entrants vote for their 5 best entries in order and the above
are the weights.

ps: if you are an entrant and haven't voted yet then please do so .... if I
get all the votes in then I can release the results before the 15 December.

P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/