POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Cloth on a table... : Re: Cloth on a table... Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:09:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth on a table...
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Dec 2006 04:10:01
Message: <web.457688a859c8a65af1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"RusHHouR" <gee### [at] mailnu> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Been trying to make this scene look like Da Vinci's painting of the last
> supper. The last day was spent on trying to unerstand the table cloth thiny
> included in MegaPov. But I just dont get it. I have noooo idea what to do
> with it. Tweaking about with the sample codes gives me nothing, excecpt
> perhaps more confusion.
>
> Please help.
>

> And here's the current version with the "box cloth"... :/
> http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/6204/wgnattrd8.jpg
>

> I put my hopes to you guys and gals..! :)
>

> //RusHHouR

Not an answer about megapov but... If you are using poser figures why not

I like the concept although you could get some bad reaction from the
born-agains and fundamentalists.

But then maybe not :-)

http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lggn0246.jpg
http://www.girbaud.com/common/campagnes/img/pe2005_lacene_01.jpg