POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Cloth on a table... : Cloth on a table... Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:13:16 EDT (-0400)
  Cloth on a table...
From: RusHHouR
Date: 5 Dec 2006 14:10:00
Message: <web.4575c3b616f02e1447d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Been trying to make this scene look like Da Vinci's painting of the last
supper. The last day was spent on trying to unerstand the table cloth thiny
included in MegaPov. But I just dont get it. I have noooo idea what to do
with it. Tweaking about with the sample codes gives me nothing, excecpt
perhaps more confusion.

Could anyone please try to explain to me how to make the table cloth look
somewhat more like a tablecloth in this scene. It does not have to be with
the cloth macro, but it can be.

Please help.

These are the measures for the actual table in the scene:
box { <-100, 29, -45>, <100, 31, -10> translate <0,0,0> }

And here's the current version with the "box cloth"... :/
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/6204/wgnattrd8.jpg

I put my hopes to you guys and gals..! :)

//RusHHouR