POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Includes - Licensing : Re: POV-Ray Includes - Licensing Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:08:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Includes - Licensing
From: nemesis
Date: 30 Nov 2006 11:25:00
Message: <web.456f05996ea74aa93976a8750@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> There might be another reason, and that is that it is not really easy for
> non-native speakers to fully appreciate the ins and outs of the legal
> language in English.

hmm, but you speak even portuguese! :)

but yes, good point.

I hope that at least silent onlookers vote for or against the few licenses
we're able to sort out after these discussions.  I don't know, some kind of
poll so that we can get a taste of what the vast silent majority are
thinking about... since this is intended to be a collaborative project, i
don't think it's fair to simply impose a license based on what 3 or 4
people think is better...