POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : About camera focal lengh, Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Re: About camera focal lengh, Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!! Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:46:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About camera focal lengh, Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Charles C
Date: 29 Nov 2006 01:25:01
Message: <web.456d26b4a8eb7143ee21010a0@news.povray.org>
Hmm, I'm not any kind of expert with camera effects in POV-Ray.  There are a
lot of people on here who know way more than me about this.  But anyway, are
you getting any blur effect at all?  You need to tell it how many
blur_samples to use or it won't give you any focal blur.  Take a look at
scenes/camera/focalblur.pov and play with the focal_point on that one & see
if it's what you want.  In that case it definitely does change the picture
when adding *5 to the focal_point.  Good luck.

Charles