POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Includes - Standards : Re: POV-Ray Includes - Standards Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Includes - Standards
From: Randall Sawyer
Date: 29 Nov 2006 01:25:01
Message: <web.456d26a447def5ca2441c7220@news.povray.org>
Proposal to address the metrics issue using "Scene Ruler Objects"

I don't know how to cross-post.  I would have if I did know.  So, I'll be
brief instead:

Please read subject "Scene Ruler" in povray.binaries.scene-files, authored
by myself.  If the team decides that "scene rulers" are the way to go, then
I'll volunteer my services.

Also, I need some instruction on cross-posting.