POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Includes - Organisation : Re: POV-Ray Includes - Organisation Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Includes - Organisation
From: nemesis
Date: 27 Nov 2006 17:40:00
Message: <web.456b691c6bf4081b9d738cb0@news.povray.org>
> Perhaps a better way would be to have each submission include the
> include file, a sample scene, and a small render of the sample scene,
> along with a list of keywords describing the include file.

would it help to have a standard sample scene creation script handle it?
The script could use the object's (in the case of shapes) bounding box size
information to correctly place it and the relative camera...

BTW, if we're not going for standardized metrics, then at least i'd enjoy
seeing carefully tight bounding boxes for the library objects... :)