POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to animate ??????????????? : How to animate ??????????????? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 14:31:55 EDT (-0400)
  How to animate ???????????????
From: sitha
Date: 21 Nov 2006 01:40:00
Message: <web.45629ea4e8a9e27f4ac3566b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I am working in simulation for building response during earthquake. Here
first I explain what type of data I have,
1. mesh data -vertex_vectors
2.texture data(displacement data) - texture_list
3.Elements data- face_indices

Now mesh and element data sets are fixed, but each time texture data is
going to change. Now what I did was made pov files for each texture data,
it means I created 1000 of POV files to visualize and then I made them into
bitmap file, then I made these bitmap files as video clip.

Is there anyway to create a pov file which can animate for changing texture
data?

Pls help me.........

Regards,
Sitha.