POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Compile error during Megapov XRS server make : Re: Compile error during Megapov XRS server make Server Time
2 May 2024 07:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compile error during Megapov XRS server make
From: Peter Raeth
Date: 20 Nov 2006 08:00:01
Message: <web.4561a633e1423b92f826bd4d0@news.povray.org>
"George Pantazopoulos" <go### [at] tomyaboutpage> wrote:

> > Hi Peter, I'm still puzzled because that's the compile error you'd get when
> > using the unsupported 0.8.x libiqxmlrpc, but you're using the correct
> > 0.7.3a version.. what's your g++ version? Mine is:

Prior to realizing that v0.7.3a was needed instead of v0.8.2a I had
installed that later version. Later, I installed the earlier version. Is it
possible that the two are interfering with each other? How would one
completely uninstall v0.8.2a? I could not find an uninstall procedure.

Many thanks for your patient assistance.

Best,

Peter.