POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another Short Code Competition question: re 'distinctly different' : Re: Another Short Code Competition question: re 'distinctly different' Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Short Code Competition question: re 'distinctly different'
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 20 Nov 2006 06:40:00
Message: <web.45619344ae81746a302aaef00@news.povray.org>
> Does each entry's needing to be "distictly different" refer more to the code
> or the resulting image?  Does the code need to be un-related for multiple
> entries?

There are no limitations placed on how you use your multiple entries.

Having said that, I doubt if your fellow judges will view slight variations
on a theme with great interest ... but I may be wrong.

Hmmm I suddenly realise someone may choose to tell a short story with their
4 entries.

P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/