POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short Coe Competition rules question : Re: Short Coe Competition rules question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short Coe Competition rules question
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 19 Nov 2006 06:55:00
Message: <web.45604501676d8498302aaef00@news.povray.org>
> Would you accept a command line option like +KFF50,

..... snip ...

> I don't really want to render an animation, but I'd like to use a
> rendered image as input for the next render and thereby render
> a series of pictures.

Sorry for the delayed reply to this ... I noticed your image was rather
"boring" with the standard render so looked at the entry and saw your
comments. I have no problem with this (rather innovative actually) and have
rendered your entry
accordingly. It still fits in with the theme of a limited scene file ....
hopefully there isn't a use of the command line or ini options that can be
abused. :-) The system is quite automated and don't really want to tweek
the settings for each entry.

P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/