POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta test displaying problem : Beta test displaying problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  Beta test displaying problem
From: John
Date: 17 Nov 2006 23:20:01
Message: <web.455e88f832711a2630f8570b0@news.povray.org>
Hi all.

Just installed the beta test, curious about performance on my amd64...
When rendering the example scene 'ionic5.pov', I have display problems
in about 1 in 10 runs. I made a screenshot, as the disk image was correct
(i.e. only the screen image is wrong!).

http://jcoppens.com/misc/img/Screenshot-1.png

Hope this is of help.

John
PS: this may have something to do with scaling? The rendered image is
size 1024x768, while the povray-window is smaller. Still, there is something
wrong if it doesn't work all the time.