POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Animation of a computer network : Animation of a computer network Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:46:20 EDT (-0400)
  Animation of a computer network
From: Fisco
Date: 8 Nov 2006 07:30:01
Message: <web.4551ccd960524bc8fb225d000@news.povray.org>
Hello,
Can anyone help me in animating a computer network wchich includes server
and 5 client computers. Animation is needed only when transmitting signals.
The description of animating a computer network is as below:
1. I need a help to depict (design) a computer network (lets say in a
classroom).
1.a. This computer network must contain 6 computers connected with one
switch and one server connected to a switch
2. Supposing that this is a wired network, the animation here will take
place only at the transmission of the signal from the server--> switch -->
client computers.

Thanks in advance, Fisco!