POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My hat is off to all of you! : Re: My hat is off to all of you! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My hat is off to all of you!
From: nemesis
Date: 8 Nov 2006 06:05:01
Message: <web.4551b8d0cdd2e860f2ff13290@news.povray.org>
damn!  so many Mike Millers out there! :P

still more detective work...

Unfortunately, the Doug in the highenergygraphics is actually Douglas Dodd,
not Miller.  He's not the same grauate from CCAD.  I should've researched
better.  Though i think he definetely worked with Mike, as in his resume:
http://www.highenergygraphics.com/drdResume.htm

I asked him in an email and never got an answer.

Still, my best bet would be that Mike Miller is actually the professor in
CCAD.  I wish i knew his email there...  The Doug Miller graduate from CCAD
and responsible for the webdesign of the journal that featured professor
Mike Miller from CCAD has this webpage, with email address in it:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/dougmiller/

the first Mike Miller i posted is not him, really, as he answered my email.
:)