POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to display text in UNIX (Linux)? : How to display text in UNIX (Linux)? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  How to display text in UNIX (Linux)?
From: Marvin
Date: 3 Nov 2006 04:15:01
Message: <web.454b07b17a3ca2b5bb7e57280@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I've tried my best, and I was searching through docs, but it is only
explained for Windows.

1. How to display text in UNIX (Linux)?
   1a. Which naming convention is required for fonts?
   1b. How to use non-ttf fonts and is it possible at all?
2. How to display text on Mac OS X?
3. How to make text display universal, despite the fact that fonts have
different locations and aliases on various systems?

Many thanks in forward,
Marvin