POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My hat is off to all of you! : Re: My hat is off to all of you! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My hat is off to all of you!
From: nemesis
Date: 2 Nov 2006 13:25:00
Message: <web.454a376bcdd2e860347ebb530@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> (1) You wouldn't know whether Mike Miller is still around by chance? He's
> been missing for the past 10 years :(

hmm, a quick googling for "Mike Miller" led me to:
http://moca.virtual.museum/miller.htm

which shows his classic povray raytraced images as well as informing he
lives in Ohio.

and then, searching for "Mike Miller graphics" got me to:
http://www.nationaltheatre.org/credits.htm

which credits the web design to some Mike Miller, from Ohio too.

here's a picture of the webdesigner:
http://www.nationaltheatre.org/art/MillerMikeLaptop100h.jpg

does anyone know if it's the same guy?

nobody is ever lost, everyone is webbed... ;)