POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My hat is off to all of you! : Re: My hat is off to all of you! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My hat is off to all of you!
From: Dan Farmer
Date: 1 Nov 2006 21:35:00
Message: <web.454958f2cdd2e8604f37ee910@news.povray.org>
"jute" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> On one of *my* fresh starts I made a version of fish13 with modern water
> and media clouds ... i wonder why i can't find it now ..

I'd love to see that.  Has anybody heard from Mike Miller again?
Unfortunately, Googling a name like that is less than useless.  He
certainly raised the bar, didn't he?!

> When was the last time you used Fractint? :-)

Actually, I downloaded it a couple of years ago, but I don't think it had
changed much, if at all.  I sure miss Tim Wegner.  Once again, has anybody
heard from HIM?  He visited me here in Minnesota about a dozen years ago
when his daughter was attending school here.  Wonderful guy!