POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POV-files greyed out : Re: POV-files greyed out Server Time
1 May 2024 15:03:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-files greyed out
From: FurBall
Date: 28 Oct 2006 20:00:01
Message: <web.4543ebec3bf398bf2985afc0@news.povray.org>

> Yes, there is a popup menu like in all other file selection dialogs, that
> allows you to select files that don't have the right file type. Select to
> show all documents there, and you can get POV-Ray to open any file type.
>
>     Thorsten

Thanks for your reply, Thorsten!

I tried that, but the greyed out files just don't show up in POVRay.
If I load a non-greyed out file that way, it does show up.
Almost all of my files are greyed out, so this is a big problem.
All of the files were copied to the Mac in 1 copy-action, so there's no
difference between files there.
I also tried changing Ownership & Permissions for all relevant folders and
files to Read & Write, but that doesn't make any  difference.

What am I doing wrong here?