POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Too many nested Conditionals or macros : Too many nested Conditionals or macros Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:07:28 EDT (-0400)
  Too many nested Conditionals or macros
From: Neddahk
Date: 23 Oct 2006 02:15:00
Message: <web.453c5d575286e49c5618b8990@news.povray.org>
I have been writing a complicated recursive macro that draws a tree.  I have
had some success with the project, but I am now running into a message
saying "Too many nested conditionals or macros."  I know the macro does not
create an infinite loop, and I'd be happy to wait another few minutes while
it parses.  Is there a way around this?  I read something about "while"
loops and arrays, but I haven't been able to achieve the same results.