POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray. : Re: 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray. Server Time
18 May 2024 04:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray.
From: einarabelc5
Date: 20 Oct 2006 20:45:00
Message: <web.45396b6c6ba6d37b8ca7f8dc0@news.povray.org>
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:59:56 -0400, einarabelc5 wrote:
>
> > I could just go find a Different renderer If I just thought about me. Oh
> > and thanks for thinking you're the savior of the world.
>
> No, just explaining to someone who *thinks* they know how the world works
> how it *really* works.
>
> > It says at the end of the Web interface and I quote:
> >
> > Attachments
> > You may not post attachments to this newsgroup.
>
> Operative words being "this newsgroup".  Didn't think to look in a group
> that was labeled as holding binary files, did you?  Assumed something

> incorrectly?  Not really my problem, is it?
>
> > Wait for you to show up and show me the way. THERE'S NO SCARCITY. NEXT!!!
>
> Hardly, you could *ask* if there was an alternative to using a newsreader
> instead of *assuming* that that was the only option.

> >> You've stopped making sense here.
> >
> > Of course I did. As I expected you just do not have a sense of humor to
> > percieve that last sentence. Again it just fits the rest of what you show.
> > Test Approved. (No, I don't expect you to understand this neither)
>
> Actually, spouting absolute nonsense in the middle of a somewhat serious
> discussion and then gauging the reaction of those who choose to respond
> as an indication as to whether or not they have a sense of humour or not
> is just plain stupid. <shrug> Feel free to make yourself look like an
> idiot more, now *that's* funny.
>
> > Thanks James, you Just answered all the suspicions I had about your way of
> > thinking.
>
> James?  Who is this "James" person of whom you speak, and what relation
> does this person's way of thinking have to the discussion at hand?  Or are
> you *assuming* again that my proper name is "James"?  There you go again
> with the assumptions.  Some people never learn.
>
> > Good thing there are still people like Steve out there, people you can
> > reason with. "Much appreciate your answer Steve I admire You for Doin'
> > that". You do not need to cover insecurities with false pride.
>
> Insecurities?  Hah, now *that's* funny.  Again, you don't know anything
> about me (other than that I live in Utah, that is, and that's because I
> told you).
>
> > Selfish.. Guilty as CHARGHE...likely to help...Guilty as CHARGE...I just
> > don't do so many questions...I don't need to. Since I can find answers in
> > so many other different ways.
>
> It's your time, not mine.  Seems to me it would make more sense to ask
> your question one place in a way that allows it to be answered.  Then you
> wouldn't have to waste time going to six thousand different places hoping
> you got an answer.  But again, it's your time to waste.
>
> "Likely to help"?  Wow, did you misread, I said you were unlikely to
> receive help, not likely to provide help.  You can do whatever you like,
> of course, but pissing off the people who can help you means (let me say
> this slowly for your benefit) that   THEY   are   unlikely   to   help
> [...]

Ok dude, you're right, I apologize...It was my mistake. Your last response
has changed my mind about you.

The thing Is actually I think just as you do and see that we have many more
points in what we agree than what we do in what we disagree.
I wont make excuses for the stress of the work and wanting to get results
ASAP, didn't meant to harrass no one but didn't wanted to be harrased,
either. I just see you are Cocky but I can cope with that now, it is cool
for me.

My respect to you.

Take care.

Thanks for the experience.