POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? : Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? Server Time
19 May 2024 02:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible?
From: Olaf I
Date: 20 Oct 2006 10:25:00
Message: <web.4538da96bb20a1503fc90b9f0@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Calimet <pov### [at] freefr> wrote:
> > But this is exactly what i not will!
> > I will only change the ini-file!!!
> > Not the pov.file!
>
>  Did you understand or at least *try* the proposed method?

What I understand is:
By this method I must change the ini-file AND the pov-file.

And this is for me the wrong way, because I have more than 400 pov-files
to render and will not change everyone from the 400 pov-file.
I search a way where I change only the ini-file and the ini-file change by
render all my pov-files.

Olaf