POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? : Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible? Server Time
17 May 2024 04:03:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Include color-changes in ini-files. possible?
From: Olaf I
Date: 20 Oct 2006 09:20:01
Message: <web.4538cc2dbb20a1503fc90b9f0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Olaf I. <ola### [at] ewetelnet> wrote:
> > Thank you for your help, but it doesn?t work.
> > I have include the part
>
> > Declare=Color_R=1
> > Declare=Color_G=1
> > Declare=Color_B=0
>
> > in my ini-file. No reaction.
>
>   Perhaps reading the *whole* post instead of just the first lines would
> help?

You mean I should the part under "in thefile.ini:" in my ini-file and the
part under "in thefile.pov:", right?
But this is exactly what i not will!
I will only change the ini-file!!!
Not the pov.file!

I need a ini-file which read the rows under "// Background:" and "//
Lights:"
in my pov-files and change rows how I them need.

Olaf