POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Double loop using rotation : Double loop using rotation Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Double loop using rotation
From: pierre
Date: 17 Oct 2006 04:35:01
Message: <web.453494c25cefbf5ad334ed60@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody,

I use the rotation illumination to create from a same scene different image
with the code:
rotate clock*360*x (to make a rotation around the x axis)

Now I also want to move the camera position (also in a circle).
My wish it is, for example, to define 5 camera position and for each of them
create 60 images by rotating the illumination. Is it possible to do that
automatically (without create 5 scene)?

How can I implement this in povray?

Thanks for your supports
Pierre