POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : render speed, dumb question : Re: render speed, dumb question Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: render speed, dumb question
From: jhu
Date: 10 Oct 2006 09:50:01
Message: <web.452ba4e49bf1c4cd8f9cd9930@news.povray.org>
Your implication is that GCC is inferior to what I'm guessing is Code
Warrior, which is not always the case. While 4% is not a significant
improvement, I've run these several times in the past and have gotten
consistent results.

Also, the measurements were for the benchmark scene using the supplied .ini
files

-John