POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay & Linux : Re: PoseRay & Linux Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay & Linux
From: Allen
Date: 6 Oct 2006 23:05:00
Message: <web.45271831898be0a2464e2be80@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded and tested it on Windows (XP SP2).  I'm having the
following problems:

1.  When loading a Poser 5 (.obj), I get bad previews, as if random polygons
are missing.  I'm not sure about others.  I did not get this in 3.9

2.  I have to press the 'Show Preview' button twice to get it to show, once
to make it pop up and once to make it go back down.

Other than that, it's interface is very nice.